This website offers factory seconds, discontinued product & one-of-a-kind items at reduced prices.
Copeland Furniture carefully inspects each piece of furniture before shipping to a retail partner. Pieces that do not meet first-quality standards are designated "second quality" and made available through the Copeland Furniture Company Store in Bradford, Vermont.
Seconds are structurally sound but have imperfections that may take the form of:
- Slight dings or dents in the surface acquired during the building, finishing, or shipping process.
- Excessive color variation and/or graining in the wood.
- Noticeably inconsistent drawer spacing in cases.
- Repairs or items that have been in transit.
- Less than perfect joinery from an aesthetic perspective.
Browse this website to find out what factory seconds are currently available at our Company Store
One-of-a Kind and Discontinued Items
In addition to factory seconds, The Copeland Furniture Company Store discounts one-of-a-kind prototypes and discontinued styles. Browse this website to find out our current inventory of Copeland Furniture One-of-a-Kind Items and Discontinued Product.
Our Pricing Policy
We subscribe to the notion of "every day fair pricing." This means reasonable, competitive pricing for all, all year round.
At The Copeland Furniture Company Store, you can count on the same fair prices every day all year long in addition to great deals on factory seconds, discontinued product and one-of-a-kind pieces.